Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Heartache

The bomb hit its target
phone lines cut dead.
The bomb hit its target
no everybodies dead.
No cantact at all.
No survivors . A torture.
The neighbours run away
not wanting to be next.
To take part and lose,
to fight and be ruined.
Left empty, dead alone.
No one to guide,
Or even to walk beside.
In fact, no one at all.
The bomb hit its target
The enemies rejoice
Their threat overcome.
The bomb hit its target.
And now its too late
Because nobody cares
That torture grabs hold.
Rings from you cries,
Pleads, Needing attention.
Arteries severed, broken bones,
But worst by far, heartache.
No survivors of this tragedy.
Only me, not there.
I was gone , but now I'm here.
To tell the horrid story.
The bomb that killed my family.
Will always burden me.

No comments: