Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ryan

He's always there, embracing tommorow.
I'd be stuck without his help.
He truly cares about my past.
He's always helpful with my life.
His problems go unheard.
While he helps me sort out mine.
I've confided in him so much.
And none do I regret.
My sillyness he brushes away,
My immaturity goes uncommented on.
I wish he'd stay forever.
But one day we must part.
He's never look at me twice.
Though he says he would.
But something sayas he lies.
he appeases me with lies and truth.
I can't tell which is which.
We have our faults.
I know his and somenow he knows mine.
I'm spewing out my feelings,
I hope that its alright.
I wish he'd stay forvever.
But someday we must part.
I love him like a brother.
He's always there embracing tommorow,
caring for the world.
Trying to lighten others loads.
He really wants to make a difference.

I'm really glad he cares.
Ryan, you would make a good lawyer.

No comments: