Friday, June 27, 2008

Sick of your empty words...

I lack faith in your promises
I'm on the verge of going crazy
Because I'm sick of your given word
You say you will, but your too lazy.

No one can hear, but I scream so loud
You expect me to trust you an believe
I go out on stage facing the crowd
All alone, I want to leave.

I search through the people, why even bother?
Your car parked outside gives no hope
You've gone off for a drink. Typical.
I always wonder how Mum managed to cope.

I know that right now your too drunk to care
You've forgotten about me, lost in time
I don't know why I expected you to be there.
I was hoping you would care this time.

But once again you fail and you lose
Because your too drunk to notice
That its 1:06 in the morning
And I'm slapping your cheeks.

You won't wake up, you indulged yourself
My medal for best actress hangs in my wardrobe.
All I expect is for you not to care.
No apology,no love, just lies.

When you finally wake up
You smile at me and as
"How was your day sweety?"
I burst into tears and run.
Your head drops to the floor
You now realize you've done it again.
And your own daughter has lost
All hope and faith in you.

No comments: