Friday, November 21, 2008

Is love real? Do people really fall in love?
I know that no one reads this so I have the comfort of spilling my heart to the stupid computer.
I wanna tell you this..
What do I like about Shane griffin? ( dad...don't stalk him!)
Holly's many thoughtful thoughts for this evening:
Shane has a way of making me feel so loved. Throughout the whole night he kept staring at me, the good stare. It was like a mixed look of admiration, wonder and pure fascination. He made me feel like he actually wanted to know what kind of crazy thoughts were going on in my head. You have no idea how good I felt when I first saw him doing that. Maybe he just thought I was weird, and I'm hoping not.
The first thing he said to me was," you and your sister are really good singers."
I had heard that enough that day, ( to clear up confusion, my sister got married and my sister and i sung alto and soprano to a few songs during the signing of the register and at the reception, where my thoughts are based.) But it was good to hear it from someone my own age.

I'm gonna cut the rest of my ode thingy out, but seriously, he;s the one.

No comments: