Monday, June 15, 2009

Im holding onto things I've never seen
Im letting go of everything i konw
I'm dreaming about life from his perspective,
I close my eyes,
And all I see is Chelsea.

She blocks his sight of me,

Maybe he cares, maybe he doesnt. Maybe he doesnt wana hurt me. Maybe he doesnt care about hurting me cos Chelc is all that he see's. Maybe jsut being friends isnt that bad. Maybe its gonna break my heart all over again, but then something he says will put it back together. But then, mauybe that thing he says will make me love him more. Maybe it wasnt meant to be. Maybe it was. Maybe its love. Maybe its not. Maybe I can get over him, Maybe he's gonna be all i think about. Maybe i need a distraction. maybe thinking about it hurts me but then again maybe thinking about it will help me accept that Chelsea is better than me. But maybe accepting that will break me. Maybe I need to be broken. Maybe its good for me. Maybe, just maybe.

No comments: